Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No news

Things were fairly steady with my poker over the weekend. I've found it really hard to get my big hands paid off lately. If I raise everyone folds, if I slow play their miracle card comes and I lose a huge pot. I guess these things happen sometimes.

I've been doing a bit of sports betting over the last few weeks for some entertainment, and have been doing really well. I'll keep at it and if things keep going well I'll give out my tips for the week.

Not much other poker news. I got offered a $150 Full Tilt bonus a couple of days ago, but I don't know if it is worth my while transferring money to Full Tilt to clear a bonus which will only take a couple of days. I'll just sit on it for now.

Interesting write up about Mike Matusow on Bill Rinnis blog from Mikes brother.

That's about it for me today. Hope to dig up something a bit more exciting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anybody ever find out if that post on Matusow's blog was legit? They are playing it off on the blog as if it never happened which makes me wonder if it actually happened and they are trying to cover it up, or it was some hacker and they don't want to admit they got hacked. If it was the latter though you'd think they'd want to clear it up with anyone who happened to read it. Especially with it showing up in people's feed readers even after they deleted it...

Unknown said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!
Gclub Online