Friday, October 12, 2007

Bloggers weekend

I'm hoping to play a couple of blogger tourneys this weekend. Raisetheriver.com has their final premier league game on Friday at 8.30pm BST. I've only played in a couple of these because of traveling and losing my notebook, so it would be nice to play in the final one. Pokerstars $40,000 bloggers freeroll is on Sunday so that should be a lot of fun.

Got my insurance payout for my notebook, so have used it to buy a new Dell 1720 notebook. Should be delivered in about 2 weeks. I've looked around at some other brands, but since I already owned a dell and had no issues with it, I decided to stick with them. Still want to get a large monitor, but the prices seem to be in free-fall at the moment, so might wait a month or two and see if I can't pick up a bargain.

I've gotta rush, I've got friends coming over for dinner and drinks, before hitting the town. Have a good weekend everyone, and hope to see a few of you at the bloggers tourneys over the weekend. Good luck!

No comments: